Saturday, August 25, 2007

Check out lov.li

Well, I was up until 3 am last night on the computer & found another site . There is no fee for a shop or listing fees, just 3.5% of the final value. I can't believe how many sites there are to sell stuff on, especially for us handmade sellers. I wonder how many other sites there are? Unfortunately I can't sit online all day like I did yesterday, I have some orders to make & ship out. If there are more sites like etsy & lov.li let me know about them. Also, for you guys that's reading this, free shipping today & tomorrow on etsy only. Just mention "Free shipping blog" in etsy checkout & I will send you a revised invoice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog! Continue visiting and you will see the end result of the embroidered scarf (or so I hope.

Now I am going to take a dive into you blog :-)

Anne Marie