Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Save the date card....maybe?


Save the date card....maybe?
Originally uploaded by JT Stitches

I'm planning on making my own Save the Date cards for our wedding. I've never done any paper crafting so this is going to be tough. While searching for templates online I found this one & I love it..... plus it's my color, sage! I have printed one out & it prints pretty good although the picture I took of it made the coloring off, the flash washed it out. I added a few rhinestones & glued (the wrong color) green poster board to the back to make a boarder.
Save the date...testing

I'm just not sure if it looks that great, I need to get some suggestions from others about the format, fonts, font color & size....and stuff like that.
But hay, it's a start!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's beautiful! Love the rhinestones, too. I would change the font though. There's one (aptly named) called Nuptial that's sweet and delicate. I like the swirly cursive fonts, but they can be a little too hard to read sometimes. Good luck getting it done! You're off to a good start. :)

- Susan