Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tagged!!

Thanks to Coquet's Cache I have been tagged!

Here’s the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Facts about myself-
1.) My sister & I are 11 years apart. My parents said so they would have a built in babysitter ;)
2.) My favorite color is Sage green
3.) Biggest procrastinator- I wait until last minute for EVERYTHING
4.) Very picky eater, I like VERY plain food.
5.) Addicted to the internet. I would be lost without my iPhone.
6.) When I'm in the car alone, I'd swear I was the next American Idol. I can't sing for the life of me.
7.) I'm always late. My friend said I would be late for my own funeral.

Here's who I tagged-
KimmChi
Cakehouse
The Peach Tree
Nina Kuriloff
Furkid Fever
Ms. KittyFantastico
Molly131

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the 7 things! Eek! Now I'm it! thanks for coming by our blog :)