Thursday, April 17, 2008

We set a date!!

Frank & I finally set a date for our wedding. We were gonna go with October 18, 2008 but the 3pm slot was already taken so we went with October 11th at 3pm. There seems like there is so much to do I just don't know were to get started. I'm so glad my mom is really into this kind of stuff so I will have a lot of help. We are already penciled in the book at the church for Oct 11th & when we go see the priest for an interview it will be changed to pen :). I'm not really sure where the reception will be but I'm *thinking* we're gonna have anywhere between 100-150 people & price is going to be a major factor. We have a few places in mind because my parents have been going for dinner in these places to get prices & see how their food was. Once we have an idea of how many people we are going to have I can really get the ball rolling. A good thing is May seems to be the wedding month so everyone will be advertising their stuff. I would really love to get a lot of handmade things for the wedding especially the invitations & wedding favors. The color of the wedding party will most likely be a sage green or a light forest green.
If you are an Etsy seller please reply with a link to either an item from your shop or a picture (from flickr or any other photo sharing site) that's for a wedding. I need some ideas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great! An October wedding will be so nice. If you need help, you know where to find me!

Congrats!

Lana