Sunday, May 4, 2008

Diet Time


97/365 May 3, 2008
Originally uploaded by JT Stitches

Since I'll be getting married in about 5 months I NEED to loose weight! I've really gained a lot of weight in the past 2 or so years & I need it off. I joined Lucille Roberts last week but that isn't gonna work unless I stop eating the crap I eat (ie. KFC & McDonalds) so yesterday I went back to Weight watchers. About 8 years ago I became a "Lifetime Member" which means I met my goal weight. Being a Lifetime Member has some perks like I only have to pay $10 a week & didn't have to pay the registration fee. When I meet my goal weight again I can go to the meetings for free. For me it isn't so much the meetings I like it's the weekly weigh in that keeps me on track. I know that Saturday I will be weighed so I need to loose 2 lbs. I take it little by little & week by week, if I keep thinking I need to loose 15lbs I will never be able to do it, instead I think small. This is the only diet program I have ever done & I since I has great success with it in the past I will do it again. I also really like this program because you can eat what ever you want as long as you stay within your points. I'm already trying to figure out how many points my regular dinner at TGI-Fridays will be, it looks like I will be able to do it!!! Yay!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only thing I have found that guaranteed weight loss for me is : dysentary. And believe me, its not worth it. Congrats on the wedding.